Selasa, 06 Agustus 2013

Top Billboard Agustus 2013


  1. Blurred Lines – Robin Thicke Featuring T.I. + Pharrell
  2. One Direction – Best Song ever
  3. Miley Cyrus  – We Can't Stop
  4. Radioactive – Imagine Dragons
  5.  Daft Punk Feat Pharell Williams – Get Lucky
  6. Bruno Mars – Treasure
  7. Jay Z Feat Justin Timberlake –Magna Carta Holy Grail
  8. Anna Kendrick – When I'm Gone
  9. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Feat Ray Dalton –Can't Hold Us
  10. Florida Georgia Line Feat Nelly – Cruise
  11. Justin Timberlake – Mirror
  12. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Feat Mary Lambert – Same Love
  13. Zedd Feat Foxes – Clarity
  14. Maroon 5 – Love Somebody
  15. Capital Cities – Safe and Sound
  16. Selena Gomez – Come & Get It
  17. Ariana Grande Feat Mac Miller – The Way
  18. Jason Derulo – The Other Side
  19. Calvin Harris Feat Ellie Goulding – I Need Your Love
  20. P!nk Feat Nate Ruess  – Just Give Me A Reason

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar